Endorsement Partner Program
MACo actively endorses several partners and organizations who provide cost-saving products and services to both Maryland’s counties and the Association.
Endorsement Program Partners
- American Fidelity - offers full term life insurance and supplemental benefits and assists Maryland public sector employers with managing the increasing costs, complexities, and time requirements related to employee benefit administration
- Center for Internet Security - security assessment and consulting services to help organizations identify critical system weaknesses with a customized plan designed to meet unique cybersecurity needs
- eConnectDirect - gives county treasurers visibility to thousands of fixed-income offerings in a market with little transparency, arming investors with the necessary tools and confidence to select and transact with the fixed-income marketplace
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions - 457(b), 401(a), and Post-Employment Health Plans - comprehensive services incorporating investment, education, and administrative service solution for governmental employers
- NACo Live Healthy - Prescription - Health - Dental Discount Card Program - provides a free prescription discount card for NACo member counties to offer to their residents.
- Omnia Partners - a broad line of competitively solicited contracts with national suppliers that have committed to providing their lowest overall public agency pricing
Benefits of the Endorsement Program Include:
- MACo’s vetting and selection process encourages counties to consider Endorsement Partners as the premier choice of vendors
- Customized marketing plans with the assistance of MACo staff
- County introductions and connections facilitated by MACo
- Additional benefits such as complimentary exhibit booths and speaking opportunities, as needed to achieve marketing goals
Interested in Becoming a Partner? Interested in Working with Our Partners?
Contact Member Services Director Virginia White to learn more.