COVID-19 Resource Page
Maryland Cases by County
Source: Maryland Department of Health
County COVID-19 Resource Pages
|Anne Arundel||Dorchester||Queen Anne’s|
Find COVID-19 website and telephone information for your local health department.
MACo’s List of County Twitter Accounts
Follow MACo's list of county twitter accounts for the latest updates.
Maryland.gov COVID-19 Main Resource Site
Includes Dashboard, Press Releases & FAQ’s
View a list of providers and find a vaccination clinic near you
COVID-19 Testing Sites
Find a testing site near you and learn about the types of tests available in Maryland
- COVID-19 Pandemic Orders and Guidance
Up-to-date proclamations and orders issued by Governor Larry Hogan related to COVID-19, along with interpretive guidance from the Governor’s Office of Legal Counsel.
- Press Releases from the Office of Governor Hogan
Includes daily vaccination updates and stats
Quick links to the most sought-after information surrounding COVID-19, critical dates, and questions taxpayers need answered.
Updates from the MD Department of Education:
Includes current Status of School Systems, Guidance on School Reopening, Use of Cloth Face Coverings in Schools, School Health Services FAQ's, Maryland Department of Health School Resources
- Business Closures, Restrictions, and Enforcement
- MDH Resources for Businesses and Employers
- FAQ's on Face Coverings
- COVID-19 Business/Office Signage Templates
Other State Resources:
- Maryland Health Connection Emergency Enrollment
- Resources from the Maryland Insurance Administration
- Contacting the Department of Disabilities During COVID-19
- Maryland Manufacturing Network - PPE Resources
- Maryland Food Bank’s Response to COVID-19
- Maryland Department of Transportation COVID-19 Response
- Maryland Office of People’s Council COVID-19 Fact Sheets
Top U.S. Government Websites for COVID-19 Information
Access a list of federal government websites for current information about COVID-19.
The latest official information from the White House Coronavirus Task Force.
- COVID Data Tracker (updated daily)
- List of Frequently Asked Questions
- Prevention Recommendations in Non-Healthcare Workplaces
- Follow @CDC on Twitter
- Country & Technical Guidance Publications
- WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard (updated daily)
- Follow @WHO on Twitter
- Community Vaccination Centers Playbook
- FEMA Statement on 100% Cost Share
- FEMA Resources for State and Local Governments
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Follow @FEMA on Twitter
COVID-19 Vaccine Resource Hub
This toolkit is aimed at providing counties the information and resources needed to plan for and equitably distribute the COVID-19 vaccine at the local level.
Navigating County-related Funding from the American Rescue Plan
An interactive tool that helps navigate county-related funding from the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. As federal guidance for the various new and existing programs are released, this information will be updated.
COVID-19 Recovery Clearinghouse
Timely resources for counties, including allocation estimations, examples of county programs using federal coronavirus relief funds, the latest news, and more.
NACo County Explorer
Track COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in Counties (GIF)
NACo Coronavirus Communications Toolkit
Subscribe to Regular Updates on COVID-19 From NACo
NACo COVID-19 Upcoming Webinars and Events
Cases Across the United States
Click to narrow by state/county
Additional Resource Pages:
Tracking Coronavirus Effects on School Districts Across the US (K-12 Dive Site)
Johns Hopkins University and Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center
University of Maryland School of Public Policy Resources for Local Governments
International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
Local Health Departments Contact Information