Endorsement Partner Program
MACo actively endorses several partners and organizations who provide cost-saving products and services to both Maryland’s counties and the Association.
Endorsement Program Partners
- American Fidelity - offers full term life insurance and supplemental benefits and assists Maryland public sector employers with managing the increasing costs, complexities, and time requirements related to employee benefit administration
- cashVest by three+one® - is a financial technology organization helping counties leverage new data capabilities to maximize the value of all financial resources using the power of liquidity analysis. cashVest complements current public finance practices and, because three+one is neither a bank, registered investment advisor, or financial advisor, it provides the confidence that your entity is receiving independent, unbiased data from a third-party FinTech provider.
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions - 457(b), 401(a), and Post-Employment Health Plans - comprehensive services incorporating investment, education, and administrative service solution for governmental employers
- NACo Live Healthy - Prescription - Health - Dental Discount Card Program - provides a free prescription discount card for NACo member counties to offer to their residents.
Benefits of the Endorsement Program Include:
- MACo’s vetting and selection process encourages counties to consider Endorsement Partners as the premier choice of vendors
- Customized marketing plans with the assistance of MACo staff
- County introductions and connections facilitated by MACo
- Additional benefits such as complimentary exhibit booths and speaking opportunities, as needed to achieve marketing goals
Interested in Becoming a Partner? Interested in Working with Our Partners?
Contact Deputy Director Virginia White to learn more.