NACo Live Healthy Prescription, Health & Dental Discount Program
The National Association of Counties (NACo) Live Healthy Prescription, Health & Dental Discount Program is a NO-COST program available to all member counties. It provides relief to uninsured and underinsured Americans who face growing health costs offering three ways to save:
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - Provides average savings of 30 percent* for residents and their pets, along with instant rebates on 69 common prescriptions
- Health Discount Program - Includes a 24/7 telemedicine service and access to discounts on vision care, LASIK & PRK vision procedures, hearing aids & screenings, prepaid lab work, prepaid diagnostic imaging and diabetic supplies*
- Dental Discount Program - Discounts on most dental procedures, including check-ups, cleanings, x-rays, fillings, root canals, extractions and dentures*
- MinuteClinic Savings - Save 10% (up to $10) at the medical walk-in clinic located in select CVS Pharmacy and Target Stores using the Live Healthy Prescription Discount Card*
Since 2004, nearly 1,300 counties, parishes and boroughs joined, saving residents over $713 million over 51 million prescriptions. The Live Healthy Program is NOT insurance.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
The program comes at NO COST for NACo members. Once the county is enrolled, residents can access:
- Prescription Drug Discount Card - NO COST for residents
- Health Discount Program - $5.95/month or $59/year for individuals; $7.95/month or $69/year for families
- Dental Discount Program - $5.95/month or $59/year for individuals; $7.95/month or $69/year for families
HOW CAN NACo MEMBER COUNTIES ENROLL IN THE LIVE HEALTHY PROGRAM?
NACo member counties, parishes and boroughs can fill out the application to get started. No contracts or agreements are required to participate.
NACo provides the marketing materials needed at NO COST. Within three weeks of enrollment, your residents will have access to all of the benefits of the Live Healthy Program.
For any questions, email NACo at email@example.com.
Learn more about joining NACo at NACo.org/membership.